I followed suggestions here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-use-com-atlassian-greenhopper-web-sidebar-BoardListHelper/qaq-p/523024
But still Injection of ProjectRapidViewService fails.
@Sergey Kurpach @Jens Kisters __SeibertSolutions did you guys managed to put it to work ?Does anyone has working solution ?Thanks a lot !
Hi Dennis, what version of Jira Software are we talking about? I never tried to inject such service but the suggestion you posted is quite old. What do you need to do with this service? Is REST API an option?
@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ Thank you for reply !
Version 7.1.13 and greater.I need it to fetch projectKey or projectId by rapidViewId.
I'm trying to avoid using REST it looks like overkill to use REST instead of injection and direct invocation.
Hi, I can see the documentation for Jira Software Java API for these versions: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-software/ so last documented version is 6.7.7. I know using of REST API instead of Java API is kind of annoying, but I would prefer using documented API. How often the operation wich getting projectId/projectKey based on rapid board occurs?
I'm also checking old documentation and service you want to inject returns boards based on the given project, so your intention was to load all rapidview instances and then to filter it by rapidview ID?
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-software/6.7.7/com/atlassian/greenhopper/service/rapid/ProjectRapidViewService.html
Sorry i dont know if i could ever solve that, that was too long ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.