Hi, I had a issue not to start confluence.
When I install confluence it was success.
However it may be after connecting MSSQL, this issue was happened.
I'm using Windows Server2012 R2 and MSSQL 2016.
I referenced the following pages.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-does-not-start-due-to-spring-application-context-has-not-been-set-218278311.html?_ga=2.268920882.2122452707.1588413213-664445182.1588175076
1.The user running Confluence does not have write permissions to the home folder defined in <install>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/confluence-init.properties or the install directory.
->I confirmed the above folder has write permission.
2. You are running Confluence as the root user or if you have an application firewall enabled (SeLinux or AppArmor).
-> I use Administrator account to install Confluence.
3.The database driver is not located in the <install>/confluence/WEB-INF/lib folder or you are using a database version that is incompatible with the bundled driver.
->I confirmed mssql-jdbc-6.3.0jre8-preview.jar is placed on that folder.
4.The hostname of the server can not be resolved.
->I confirmed the hostname can be resolved by nslookup.
5.The server does not have enough memory during installation to set up the database, and restarts return this error.
->This server has 10GB memory and memory usage is 27%.
6.After upgrading the OS, the installation directory might become defective.
-> I didn't run Windows Upgrade. No upgrading OS.
7.The Confluence database is not configured correctly with permissions.
-> I confirmed if database is working good with sqlcmd -S 10.145.28.203,1434 -d confluencedb -U confluenceuser -P xxxxxxx.
8.The file confluence.cfg.xml is corrupt.
-> I can open C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence\confluence.cfg.xml correctly.
9.When running a Data Center distribution and the network interface configured in the affected node is different than the one used in the other nodes.
-> I don't use Data Center distribution.
10.The Setup Wizard requires fulfilling a certain number of steps. By whatever reason the Confluence instance has been stopped or server has been restarted before finishing all the steps of the Setup Wizard.
-> I confirmed Atlassian Confluence Confluence030520153013 is working on Task Manager.
And also checked Atlassian Confluence Confluence030520153013 is working on Service dialog.