I can not edit pages on my Confluence instance.
Here is error message:
Screenshot 2017-01-26 05.13.10.png
2017-01-26 09:03:16,091 WARN [http-nio-8596-exec-4] [confluence.impl.vcache.SynchronousExternalCache] lambda$get$7 Failed to read entry from cache 'com.atlassian.confluence.security.login.DefaultLoginManager': Failed due to UNCLASSIFIED_FAILURE -- referer: http://confluence.i4ware.fi/display/i4ware/User+Manual+for+Timesheet+for+JIRA | url: /login.action | traceId: 8e241e06d41e7f8a | userName: anonymous | action: login 2017-01-26 09:03:16,117 WARN [http-nio-8596-exec-4] [confluence.impl.vcache.SynchronousExternalCache] lambda$get$7 Failed to read entry from cache 'com.atlassian.confluence.security.login.DefaultLoginManager': Failed due to UNCLASSIFIED_FAILURE -- referer: http://confluence.i4ware.fi/display/i4ware/User+Manual+for+Timesheet+for+JIRA | url: /login.action | traceId: 8e241e06d41e7f8a | userName: anonymous | action: login
I got help from support.atlassian.com and they told me that on my server haves no enough RAM and asked me to turn off Colloborative Editing.
And that helped.
Could you investigate atlassian-confluence.log about errors?
I added some logs now.
Enable exec for /tmp
This does not help.
From the log message you provided it appears the username is: "anonymous"In our instance we would not allow an anonymous user to edit a wiki page.
I can't +1 your "don't allow anonymous edit" comment enough.
I am loged in by admin.
Turning the Colloborative Editing to off helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.