Hey Community... I'm new to scriptrunner and I'm attempting to do the following...
on issue creation of a specific type of issue (this part is handled in the listener)
I want to add a label (which that part seems to work)
set the Epic link to a specific epic (that part does not work)
set the issue status to a status that is not the default (that part does not work)
and extra bonus would be is logging actually worked so that I can debug stuff myself.
here is what I got so far... what should I do to make this better? (oh and also work as expected)
I am a novice with groovy
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.util.UserMessageUtil
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.label.LabelManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.label.Label
import org.apache.log4j.Logger
import org.apache.log4j.Category
def Category log = Category.getInstance("com.onresolve.jira.groovy")
log.setLevel(org.apache.log4j.Level.ALL)
def user = ComponentAccessor.jiraAuthenticationContext?.getLoggedInUser()
def labelManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(LabelManager)
labelManager.addLabel(user,issue.id, "support-product", false)
log.debug("label added")
def issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
def epicIssue = issueManager.getIssueObject("SCMNEW-7") // Support requests epic
def epicLink = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName('Epic Link')
issue.setCustomFieldValue(epicLink, epicIssue)
issue.setStatusId('22')
log.debug("Set the status")
log.debug("set epic link")
UserMessageUtil.success("Created issue for SCM.")