Hello All,
how to link the JIRA and confluence so team can navigate from jira to confluence?
Hi @svend_Boe ,
Just visit the below link and follow the steps! I hope it will solve your problem!
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/confluence/link-jira-issues-to-confluence-pages-automatically
Welcome to the community. If you have a Jira and Confluence instance, you can do as Soumyadeep suggests for individual issues and pages, however, if you are looking to connect the entire instances, then have a look at:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/using-applinks-to-link-to-other-applications-938846918.html
Cheers
Hi,
As another option , you can use our C4J addon, it allow you to present the Confluence content in Jira itself without the need for a link back to Confluence.
See: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222263/c4j-content-display-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
@Soumyadeep Mandal Thank you, under section 6. Maintain traceability with Confluence it shows a menu of linked Jira tickets, but only the first time the page is loaded.If I have multiple Confluence pages and I navigate to a different Confluence page using the left side bar, the menu of linked Jira tickets does not clear or update, it retains its originally loaded list on unrelated Confluence pages. Any idea how to report this as a bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.