Hi,
We are migrating from JIRA 4.3 to JIRA 6. There were certain customization done in the source code of JIRA 4.3. There was a class called CreateIssueHandler.java, whcih was changed to add some customization. I dont have access to the JIRA 6 code yet. But If anybody can help me with following questions.
1. If i get access to the code for JIRA6 when my IT support team gets it. How do I complie the code?
2. I understand that there is something like external-source in JIRA where i can put my small changes of code. But how do i complie it? this souce code should be the source files present in the JIRA code itself? how does it complie when it is put in the different directory than the original package of the source file.
I am still looking in to the code changes for the customization. Need to migrate changes in to the JIRA 6 server as well. Please help.
Thanks,
Nithin.