Hello -
I just noticed an epic was missing from my board. My board has a about 20 quick filters but none of them are enabled. I have 4 swim lanes - funnel, backlog, implementing, done.
The missing epic is status=Done.
I ran my board query in separate query window, and it reported 186 epics. I compared that to the counts in my board's swimlanes. The total was 135. It was then that I noticed I wasn't just missing this one epic, I was missing 47 epics.
In my board configuration, I have "show all" turned off. Same problem with it turned on.
I have looked at other questions similar to this,
- I did a bulk edit to set epic status==none. No better after this change.
- I made sure the project was in my query
- the other answers were not applicable for me.
Thanks in advance.
Ed