Hi,
We just upgraded to JIRA 8.5.4 and I need some assistance with modifying the Batch email vm files.
1. I need to add several OOTB fields to the batch email templates.
2. I can't find any information how to add OOTB fields to the IssueUpdateBatcher-content.vm. I need to have both OOTB fields and Custom fields in the Issue Update section.
I have found Atlassians document -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/adding-custom-fields-to-emails-batched-notifications-968669988.html
This is suppose to allow you to add Custom fields, however none of the added custom field have worked.
3. The last requirement is to add the Parent Issue URL and information for Subtasks. I have working code for regular VM files, however the new Batch files, it just doesn't work. Anyone have any idea how to get this information in batch emails?
Subtask (Parent URL Code 1 of 2) -Issuemention.vm
#if ($issue.isSubTask())
#rowWrapperNormalBegin('' 'wrapper-special-margin')
<table class="keyvalue-table">
#parse('templates/email/html/includes/fields/ParentIssueURL.vm')
</table>
#rowWrapperNormalEnd()
#end
Subtask (Parent URL Code 2 of 2) -ParentIssueURL.vm
#disable_html_escaping()
<tr>
<th>#text("Parent Issue"):</th>
<td><a href="${baseurl}/browse/${issue.getParentObject().getKey()}">($issue.getParentObject().getKey()) $textutils.htmlEncode($issue.getParentObject().getSummary())</a></td>
</tr>
Thanks in advance,
Andre