In scriptrunner when I try to configure Script Field and I can only write script but can't choose script file because, when I click file, nothing is happening. In script console it works.
Is your Script field completely empty?You can only select the file tab if your Script Field is empty.If it is, then it's def a bug.I would recommend you to raise a bug ticket https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/
Hi @aas
If you want to use files, you need to create them first. Files are placed in the $HOME/script folder, but with new versions of scriptrunner you can also create them with the script editor.
After you have created the files, you can pick them instead of an inline script:
CheersLeonard
But I've alrady had a lot of scripts in $HOME/script directory. The problem is that nothing happens when I click "file" and there's no form where I can choose my scripts from home directory only inline script
Hmm, perhaps you need to check the file permissions?
The user under which jira runs, needs to be able to access the files.
Are the files visible in the Script Editor?
All scripts are visible in the Script Editor.
What do you mean "Script field completely empty"? You mean empty field "Script" like in image that I've added above?
Yeap, the image you have added above looks that there is no code in the field "Script". however, if there is even ONE space there, you will still have this problem. if there is nothing that, not even a space and still you are facing this issue, I repeat, its def a bug
Thanks I've raised a bug
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.