I can see that I am (Jessie Liu) one of the users who can edit a restricted page, but there's no edit button on the top right corner of the page, and I can't edit.
Hello @Jessie_Liu ,
Welcome to the community.
Can you edit other pages in this space?
First, please confirm with the space administrator that you have permission to create pages.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/assign-space-permissions-139460.html
Secondly, you can check through the page information to see if the page has other permission restrictions.
Hi @Ollie Guan
Thanks for your help! I went through the first step and saw myself having access, but in your second step, I'm not in the permission list. Please see the screenshot. I believe this is the reason, can you advice on the next step?
Much appreciated!
Jessie
I ’m not sure, maybe the previous configuration did not work, but you can try to enter your name again in the page restrictions, give editing permission and click apply.
BTW:
As a administrator, I noticed that many pages have increased page limits by other users. When I opened it, I saw that I had been given editing rights, but it was not.
I need to re-enter my name to give editing rights to take effect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.