I'm having an issue getting all customFieldOption objects. How can i get them? I'd like to map the custom field option name with it's id. Thoughts?
@Tavares Forby
I hope i understand what you are asking.
If you have the Script runner plugin you can go this way .
Now to get the custom field object, press F12 then click on inspect in the Firefox developer view, drag the cursor to the field on create screen, and then you will see "customfield_id" You can also get the by going to custom field on the JIRA admin panel and edit the field then you will see the id, so you will now have "customfield_id"
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManagerimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.CustomFieldCustomField cf86900 = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObject("customfield_86900")String cf86900Value = issue.getCustomFieldValue(cf86900)
Kind regards,
Mo
import jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport jira.issue.CustomFieldManagerimport jira.issue.fields.CustomField
doesn't exist. I do not have access to CustomFieldManager. I've tried various methods.
Do you have the script runner plugin for Jira, you need this plugin.
yes i do need this plugin. How do i get the plug in?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.