I am updating the jira part of our jira service desk from 8.6.1 to 8.8.1. I'm using a postgres 11.7 database on centos 7.
I'm trying to create a duplicate test environment for jira following these instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/creating-a-test-environment-for-jira-966063324.html
I created the replica database from our public instance. I created a user named jira on the test platform (same as production) and then used that user/role to create the jiradb database (also the same as production). I originally used the postgres user to create the database, with the same result. I loaded the replica database onto the test server with "sudo -Hiu jira psql jiradb < jiradb.sql."
I then reindexed and made sure that there was nothing in clusternode.
I start jira and there are no errors on the console but when I access it, I get "Oops, you've found a dead link." Is there something I need to change in the database file, like globally replace production.server with test.server? Is there a way to change the base url in jiradb.sql?
I've also noticed that when I start jira on the test server, there is only one java process running whereas there are three java processes running on my production server. Does that indicate anything?
These are the errors I see in atlassian-jira.log from startup through usage without the :
2020-04-29 07:16:14,517-0500 http-nio-8080-exec-25 ERROR anonymous 436x2x1 - 10.130.210.221,10.130.192.35 /jira [c.atlassian.instrumentation.Instrument] Unable to snapshot thread local operations (implementation of OpTimerFactory is not a ThreadLocalOpTimerFactory): null
2020-04-29 07:17:02,882-0500 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 9 ERROR [c.a.p.s.scanner.extension.ServiceExporterBeanPostProcessor] Unable to register bean 'xmlService' as an OSGi exported service
2020-04-29 07:18:32,412-0500 Caesium-1-3 ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.IndexRecoveryLauncher] Issue index is out of date with the database by more than 24 hours. Automatic recovery is not attempted
Thanks,
Chris