Hi all,
I've read all the other related threads, but I cannot get this to work at all! 
"when the ":name_badge: DOM: Flag for CS follow-up (Tick for yes)" item is checked in a checklist named "Incident Report Checklist Template" by anyone, convert the item to a linked card in list "Routine support and customer service follow up" copying labels, for each card linked from a completed item in checklist "Incident Report Checklist Template", rename the card to "Review: {triggercardname}", and post comment "Test!""
I want to be able to tick a checkbox item and have a new card created in another list, linked, then renamed to match the original card.
I'm trying to error trap here and it's not even getting to the post a comment line. Why is this failing?
When i tick a box, it creates the linked card, but then won't rename or post the comment. 