Confluence 5.9.7
I would like to use meeting notes for weekly meetings to the same subject area (jour fixe) to easily keep track on tasks.
I want a new meeting notes page for each new meeting to have a protocol for what happened in each meeting.
My problem is, that most of the tasks are not solved over a longer period. I want these tasks to be on the agenda in each of the following meetings. But if just I copy the content of the last meeting notes page into a new meeting notes page, the tasks, which are a basic content of my meeting notes, are duplicated.
They than appear more than one times at my task report macro on the meeting notes parent page.
What is the best way to keep track on tasks and have a separate meeting notes page for each meeting?
Thanks a lot,
Thomas