My Comms team has raised an issue whereby the blog posts macro is not ordering the blogs according to the macro when they are all published on the same date. It seems to be a time issue from what I can see.
Our blog posts macro is set up for :
- Max number of 4 blogs.
- Sort by Creation.
- Reverse sort.
Here's our scenario:
Blog post 1 published 24/04 12:30 > v2 12:43 > v3 26/04 17:16
Blog post 2 published 24/04 14:56 > v2 14:58 > v3 14:59 > v4 15:00 > v5 15:07
Blog post 3 published 24/04 15:45 > v2 16:09
5pm 24/04 they displayed in order 1, 3, 2. I would have expected, with a reverse sort on creation date they would have displayed as 3, 2, 1.
A few days later, they display in order 3, 1, 2.
My thinking is ...
- If I go by creation date, they should display 3, 2, 1 as reverse sort by creation date.
- If I go by modified date, they should display 1, 3, 2 as reverse sort by modification date. I think.
Whichever way I go, the macro isn't displaying as I would expect it to.
Does anyone else have a better understanding of what is going on here, or if it is a bug?
Thanks in advance,
Kathryn.