Hi Team,
I have explored that we can take backup of database contents, attachments and JIRA installation directory in JIRA.
Would you be able to tell me that what other kind of data can be backed up in JIRA?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ankita
Hi Ankita,
You can go for XML backup Administration
For more information
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Backing+Up+Data
Regards
Onkar Ahire
I don't really understand the question.
The backup is the backup of JIRA. All your data from the database plus the attachments. You can rebuild a JIRA from that. That's it, what else do you want from it? Other stuff is not JIRA data, so it's irrelevant to a JIRA backup. (Onkar has covered everything else I was tempted to say)
You've additionally backed up the JIRA installation, that can be useful in a crash too.
Hi Onkar,
I have already checked this link.
Can you please tell me any other type of data or JIRA contents other than the ones I provided in my last question which can be backed up uisng the backing up process?
Thanks,
The Jira backup process backs up your Jira data. I'm not sure what else you are looking for or expecting here?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for the reply
Actually my concern is that i need to take back up of JIRA data.
So I will take back up of database, attachments, JIRA installation or home directory.
Please let me know is there anything else that I need to take back up of, from JIRA? I mean any other type of data that I can back up other than database, attachments, JIRA installation directory in case of failure .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.