From the status report at portfolio level, how can i sort on of ALL RED status at the top?
It seems like a lot of the columns are sortable, but NOT status. I wanted to sort based on the most recent color for that initiative.
When multiple people will be in a meeting giving updates,I want to be ableto have 1 person drive the sharing of the screen. I want the RED to be the first we discuss so I want all RED to be at the top of the list
I want to be able to discuss the RED status, then YELLOW status, and discuss a few of the GREEN. Is there another report that can represent this?
This is more of what I am looking for:
- Portfolio List
- List of all active initiatives with priority provided
- Filtered with red first and yellow second
- Project Status Report
- View of each project with following easily visible
- RYG
- Key Message
- Risks/Issues List
- Next Milestones
- Minimal clicks
- As much as possible avoid having to click through multiple pages since JA can sometimes be slow
Can anyone point me to maybe another place get get this kind of information?