I've downloaded the attachment (the content of a Gliffy Diagram, "_links"->"download"), and I want to modify the URLs from Gliffy Diagram and upload them. Can I do this by using Rest API (PUT/POST)?
Hi @Alexandra Ceausescu ,
The place to get you started:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-add-an-attachment-to-a-jira-issue-using-rest-api-699957734.html
Regards,
Bibek
@Alexandra Ceausescu Gliffy does not have an API, therefore this cannot be done using Rest API (PUT/POST) calls.
@Alexandra Ceausescu
Hi Alexandra.
The ability to do this sort of thing is theoretically possible using the JIRA REST API in server where the plugin sources the data from the attachment. Note, however, that in JIRA Gliffy attachments are zip files and you will need to follow the format. In cloud this is not possible. The diagram data is stored in the Gliffy cloud, and the attachment only stores the latest diagram version so that the diagram can be still accesses if the JIRA data is migrated to server. If you modify the attachment and upload it, the plugin will not recognize the changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.