Hello,
I run into following scenario:
We have components configured with lead and default assignee to the component leader.
We also use Issue Template to auto generate a bunch of sub tasks with every new task created. These sub tasks are configured as "not assigned".
The problem now is, whenever I create a task and add a component, the main task gets assigned to the component leader (which is correct), but also all sub tasks will automatically assigned to the component leader. These subtasks often get to other departments such like testing or marketing and although it is ok to have the component leader on the main task, we don't want this on sub tasks.
I want to disable the auto assignment to subtasks when a component is selected with a default assignee.
It seems like this is due to some build in listeners, because it usually took some seconds, before I can see the auto assignment on the sub tasks.
Is there a way to stop this propagation of assignments on sub tasks?
Using jira Server 8.1.0