I want to request to get verification badge for all of our social media channel. But, I don't know how to raise a JIRA ticket for this.
Hi @Wannihaq Yuhamrithama ,
Could you please clarify exactly what kind of badge/verification you are talking about so that we can point you in the right direction? Thank you!
Best, Max
Hi Max! This verification badge is usually for some respected person or brand. It can shows credibility, originality, and of course to show the official page of person/brand. Our company wants to get this kind of varication in each social media platforms, so it can help our communication.But, I found some difficulties when it comes to create a Jira ticket, like what project should i choose, what issue type, and so on.Can you help me?
€dit
Okay, one more time. I didn't read your question with full attention earlier. Sorry for that!
Do you need help to operate an internal Jira application you are using in your company?
Yes, sure!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.