I have one JIRA issue that is sending all activity to one of our hip chat rooms. How do we disconnect a single issue from hipchat?
Ed
Could you please confirm if is just one single issue or all issues that belongs to a specific project that are sending the activity to the hip chat room?
The documentation below might help you on this case:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+JIRA+with+HipChat#ConfiguringJIRAwithHipChat-Connectingprojectstorooms
Cheers
L.F
Hi LF, It's just one single issue.
On that case you should open the issue in JIRA and disable the Hip-Chat discussion for this issue. Pelase refer the url below. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+JIRA+with+HipChat#ConfiguringJIRAwithHipChat-Discussissuesinrooms
The document doesn't note how to disable the discussion for a single issue nor do I have that option from the JIRA issue. I can't modify the room or disable it from within the issue. I'm trying to avoid disabling the whole plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.