I have Draw.io installed and I am stuck - how do I get it to go back to a previously added diagram so I can continue working on it?
Hi,
so this is for draw.io on Confluence Server.
If you remember a Confluence page title/name where you created a diagram, you can find a page when typed into Search field (top right) and then you will find your diagram and continue editing it.
If you don't remember this, you can click a profile icon (top right) and you will find "Recently worked on" section.
If nothing helps, when you add a new draw.io macro, you will see "Recent" diagrams you created so you will be able to make a copy and continue working on it.
Kind regards,
Marija
We have Confluence and Jira Software. We have a reproducible problem - the edit stuff for Draw.io is missing on the first system we ever set up. We have another, also running Jira Software, and Draw.io works fine there.
It's a mystery, but seems to be just our one system that is affected.
* What Jira server version and draw.io version are you using (the one you have edit issue with)? What is your SEN please?
* Could you be more specific please? When you say "the edit stuff for Draw.io is missing" what does it mean exactly? If you could send a print screen, a video or anything so I could be sure I understand the issue completely.
Thanks,
Marija - I have a couple licenses on my account, we have about a dozen on someone else's. One of our other people talked to a developer here and they advised a reboot, which cleared the problem.
This is all there is to it - some times draw.io will show up like this, but if you hover over the diagram link, the tools popup does not appear.
So go ahead and close this, and I'll try to do better on screen shots next time I have trouble.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.