I'm currently on JIRA 6.4.8 and using JETI 6.3.0.9
I'm not sure if other users encounter this issue, but for our JIRA instance, we have many JQ email addresses configured to different projects and different issue types. Our users love using JETI to send email directly from a JIRA ticket, but they don't always realize that sometimes they're trying to send email from an existing ticket to another JQ email address to create a new ticket in a different project. This is troublesome because JETI doesn't understand that it needs to create the new issue in the different project. Instead, it recognizes the email as a comment on the original ticket the user is sending the mail from.
I've been advising users to Move and Clone the ticket to the new project. It seems that users don't always realize the email address they're sending mail to is configured to another JIRA project.
Is there any way around this?