Hello,
I am using serverless deploy to deploy my code to AWS S3. I want to deploy only changed lambda function using bitbucket pipelines not all the lambda functions.
How can I do this ?
@Vipul_Panchal you can use aws s3 sync command or just use the appropriate pipe (look at https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aws-s3-deploy/src/master/)
@Halyna Berezovska your suggestion doesn't seem to answer @Vipul_Panchal question. If the repository has multiple functions how do you deploy those who has been affected.
Something similar to this https://semaphoreci.com/blog/continuous-integration-monorepos
We came up with the following step to build just changed folders in our monorepo:
Assuming the folder structure is:
- src/ - folder1-etl-handler-py/ - build.sh - folder2-etl-handler-py/ - build.sh
- step:name: Build and packagescript: - apt-get update && apt-get install -y zip awscli - echo "Building and packaging lambda function in $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION" - git diff --name-only HEAD HEAD~1 | grep "src/folder1-etl-handler-py" && (cd src/folder1-etl-handler-py && ./deploy.sh) - git diff --name-only HEAD HEAD~1 | grep "src/folder2-etl-handler-py" && (cd src/folder2-etl-handler-py && ./deploy.sh)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.