Problem brief
I develop a simple plugin for our self-hosted Bitbucket Server. In this plugin I have a web-panel, which appeared on each Pull Request in bitbucket.web.repository.banner.
On dev-localhost environment by Atlassian all my changes works and shows correctly. But after packaging my plugin to jar and sending to our admins for installation, something strange happens: the plugin is successfully installed, merge-checks work correctly, logs from the java-code successfully come, but I don't see my web-panel (but on dev-env I always can see it).
Context
- For web-panel I use html+css+js.
- JS with CSS are located in HTML file in specific sections: JS in <script>, CSS in <style>.
- So I have only the one file for this web-panel, without additional resources.
- Bitbucket version: 7.0.1.
- On deploy my html-velocity-view not loaded into pull-request page, so I can't see anything in JavaScript console.
atlassian-plugin.xml
<atlassian-plugin key="${atlassian.plugin.key}" name="${project.name}" plugins-version="2">
...
<web-panel key="specific-key-for-web-panel" location="bitbucket.web.repository.banner">
<resource name="view" type="velocity" location="/html/file-name.html"/>
<condition class="path.ConditionFileName" />
</web-panel>
...
</atlassian-plugin>
Questions
What could be the problem?
How can I catch the problem if I do not have direct access to the server? (I have access to atlassian-bitbucket.log file only)
UPD 1 (few plugins on the server)
- We have few plugins on the server. Two of them embed content in the same place — bitbucket.web.repository.banner.
- Keys in atlassian-plugin.xml are different.
- Foreign plugin is disabled for our repository and our plugin is disabled for theirs.
UPD 2 (for the first time, everything was fine)
- During the first installation, the panel was displayed as needed.
- But after that the problems started.
- Removing the old version of the plugin before installing the new version did not help.