We currently have two Dev Teams that are working in different JIRAs. Can we connect two different JIRAs to one Salesforce instance?
Hi @Terry Wade ,
I would suggest you explore the salseforce connector plugins available on the marketplace. I am sure one of them most be offering the same feature.
-Bibek
Thank you, I think I found out what I need to do. I appreciate it.
You are welcome @Terry Wade !
Please feel free to accept the suggestion
-Thanks
Hi @Terry Wade
You can try Sinergify- A Salesforce Jira Connector.
Sinergify is a connector for Salesforce and Jira integration. It allows the integration of all standard and custom Salesforce objects with Jira products.
I hope it helps.
Am currently faced with same issue of integrating Two Jira instance with one Salesforce Org , please advise how this was resolved on your end .
Many Thanks
Hi Terry
Did you find out the plugin? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.