All of a sudden on Sunday I am receiving an email everytime a user opens a question here...I do not work for Atlassian...I DID sign up for Atlassian Answers at some point but I never changed my preferences to get emails for every question. It's very disruptive. Anyone else experiencing this weirdness or anyone know how to make it stop?
Thx
This happened when we migrated from OSQA to Confluence questions because the notification settings behave differently in the two systems. This is a known issue that we're actively working at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-1316. Thanks for your patience!
I have received 200 emails from yesterday and I don't see a way to disable this. Hope Atlassian fixes this soon.
You can click on the "Unwatch" link in the footer of the email to unwatch the topic, you won't get notifications on this topic anymore after that.
Awesome, thanks
But its every new topic so unwatching them doesn't stop the emails flooding in! Arrgh!
Glad to know I'm not going mad... Thanks.
Good luck!
Guys (and girls ;-)) They're working hard on it this because a lot of people have this problem...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.