¿Existe alguna opción para que Jira no me notifique cada actualización de las issues que doy de alta?
Una vez que he dado de alta la issue, es la persona asignada la que debe trabajar en ella.
Me encargo de darlas de alta, pero no requiero hacerles seguimiento. Aunque no esté marcado como "watcher", es la opción que he podido cambiar en mi profile (autowatch), junto con la de "no notificarme mis cambios" , me siguen llegando los correos de notificación cada vez que una persona del equipo hace un cambio, un comentario, etc.
Sólo puedo cambiar las opciones de mi profile. No tengo acceso al esquema de notificación del proyecto. No soy administrador de Jira.
Versión de Jira. (Server) 8.5.3
Muchas gracias a todos.
__________________________________
Google translate ;-)
Is there an option for Jira not to notify me every update of the issues that I register?
Once I have registered the issue, it is the assigned person who must work on it.
I'm in charge of registering them, but I don't need to follow them up. Even if it is not marked as "watcher", it is the option that I have been able to change in my profile (autowatch), along with the option "do not notify me of my changes", I still receive notification emails every time a person on the team makes a change, a comment, etc.
I can only change my profile options. I don't have access to the project notification scheme. I am not a Jira administrator.
Jira's version. (Server) 8.5.3
Thank you very much to all.