Can I create a user macro, which includes a macro with content?
Example
We have several documents, where we want to have a page-info with some content (table) for PDF export (Scroll PDF Export).
Now, for our authors it is annoying to always create this macro, add the same content, resp. to copy-paste it from a different page.
I also can not create a page and include the page to the document page, as the page info has always the same columns but mostly different content (document numbers etc).
My idea is to create a user macro, which the author can use, which adds the page info macro with the table already prepared. Kind of a template.
Has someone a sample user macro or can guide me to the direction?
I found some parts, but this does not work at all.
Maybe it does not work, I do not know.
Thanks for all replies 