Hello, everyone,
I'm trying to create a new empty workflow with a scriptrunner groovy script to automate the project creation process. Trying to emulate the workflow from admin ui. However, I can't find the right methods in the Jira API documentation under the WorkflowManager.
I can make a copy of the standard workflow using WorkflowManager.copyWorkflow() but it will not be empty and i'm not able to delete the existing steps. In the UI I can click the button "Add workflow" and get an empty workflow to which I can add steps one by one. How do I implement this via the API?
Can someone give me a rough overview over the related concepts and how I solve this with the API? The following points are the most important ones:
1.) create an empty workflow
2) add existing steps, status and actions
3) create workflow scheme
4) assign workflow to scheme
5) assign scheme to project
best regards
René