I am trying to copy and paste a button from the poster template. Why won't Confluence allow it?
What is the format of this button?Is it an image file or is it displayed using HTML, such as a print button?
like so: <form> <input type="button" value=" drucken " onClick="javascript:window.print()"> </form>
Hi Krista,
Can you help me understand more about the "Poster Template" you're referring to? It's not something that's included with Confluence, so it might be a template that your company developed in-house.
There aren't any buttons within Confluence templates, unless someone programmed an HTML button like @repi was mentioning.
Is it possible for you to show us what the button looks like that you're attempting to copy? I'd love to know more about this so I can help find out why you're not able to copy and paste it.
Thank you!
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.