Hi ! We have a couple of fixed budget projects and teams are demanding that while planning in JIRA it should not allow us to plan beyond budget.
I am wondering if JIRA with GH or TEMPO can help me do this...
Thanks
How we do this today is to use the Account Burnup gadget in Tempo to set a budget to be be tracked against. There is no enforcement on this budget but it helps you monitor it.
We have on our roadmap various ideas related to budgeting. You might be interested in this issue: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-6
I have the same problem, I need to be able to track hours used on a budget, but also different types within the same project. So for example I have a Developer that won't be the same budget as the Graphic designer or the project manager....
Still no solution? I think it's very strange that this is no standard feature... How can you manage a project without managing the budget?
You can set up multiple accounts for one client in one project. You can then assign a single issue to a single account.
That way you can keep track of different budgets.
We are using it to differentiate between marketing, design and development as well as budgeting features.
Have you looked at folio plugin?
http://folioforjira.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.