Correctly login in my altassian account, I'm getting a 404 when I try to go to any jira
it was working yesterday
Hello @Rafa Paz
Welcome to the Atlassian Community. Sorry to see you are facing this problem.
Checking the background information of your user, I see you are not a site-admin on janushenderson.atlassian.net. That being said, it is possible that you might be facing some restrictions in your project permission, issue-security level, or product access.
In order to properly troubleshoot what might be causing your issue, I suggest the following steps:
Let us know the results of the steps above.
The issue was related to security updates, now it has been fixed.
Many thanks for your assistance, Petter
Good to know you were able to solve your issue, @Rafa Paz
Let us know if you have any other questions and have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.