I can create PAGE TREE with links of pages that are created by me. But I want to create links to other confluence pages under the PAGE TREE. I am not able to this. I am the admin and i have all permissions. Can someone help?
Dear Vam,
the page tree macro should do this. Others however will only see pages for which they have the permission.
kind regards
andreas
You can’t to that from the sidebar directly. However when you hit the create button the new page will be created under the current page => navigate to the desired parent page and create your new page from there.
If you have pages that you have created in that space but they are NOT showing up automatically in page tree, it is possible these pages have become orphaned. Go in to Space -> Content Tools. There you will see Reorder Pages (for changing look and feel of the tree), you'll also see Orphaned Pages. This may be where your missing pages are resting at the moment.
Hi I am looking to do the same thing in confluence, just wondering If you figured out how to do that?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.