I think I'm running into the problem described at: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/starting-bitbucket-hangs-on-quot-migrating-home-directory-quot/qaq-p/785834But it is not clear how to run database queries, such as
<span>UPDATE</span> DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK <span>SET</span> <span>LOCKED</span><span>=</span><span>0</span><span>,</span> <span>LOCKGRANTED</span><span>=</span><span>null</span><span>,</span> <span>LOCKEDBY</span><span>=</span><span>null</span> <span>where</span> <span>ID</span><span>=</span><span>1</span><span>;</span>
I'm on Windows Server 2008, and attempting to update my bitbucket installation
Hey @Matthew Grivich,
I hope you've since been able to run this update statement on the database you're using with Bitbucket, but in case you're still stuck - you should be able to check the contents of your bitbucket.properties file on the server, which contains the information that Bitbucket is using to connect to the external database.
From there, you should be able to then use those credentials to log in and connect to the same external database that Bitbucket is using - and then execute the query you mentioned to set the value of that particular table's record appropriately.
Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Evan Slaughter
Thanks for the reply. I ended up:* While logged in to the server, and at a command prompt, clone the repository with local commands* Renaming the old Atlassian Bitbucket folder* Make and configure a new Atlassian Bitbucket install* Push the repository to the new installThe git commands are described here: https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/git-move-repository Except <url to ORI repo> was a file path: C:\Atlassian\ApplicationData\Bitbucket\shared\data\repositories\1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.