ScenarioMy company only allows Atlassian owned plugins to be installed in confluence. What I want is Navitabs, http://www.bitvoodoo.ch/plugins/confluence-navitabs-plugin.html, but I can't have it since it's not Atlassian. I can't even change to theme with page navigation because I don't and can't have admin access QuestionIs there a way to replicate page navigation with by embedding HTML/CSS into an HTML macro or is there an Atlassian owned page navigation macro? Ideally It would be a horizontal menu, with 4-6 static pages that have their own user provided content and pages.Thanks!
Hi,
we use the Customware Composition Plugin. This one is also not from Atlassian, but it is supported by Customware and you have to pay for it. Perhaps this will help getting it ;-)
Best regards
Thomas
it provides you with tabs (as you can see in the video), navitabs does not do more than this...
I don't see how this provides me with page navigation. The video here: http://www.customware.net/store/confluence/composition_plugin.html seems to give us an "autocomplete" for built in plugins... again this won't work as it's not Atlassian produced. Thanks for the suggestion though!
+1 for wanting our Navitabs plugin...
There is a Tabs component in the AUI (Atlassian User Interface) library:
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/AUI/Tabs
Hope this helps
This looks interesting, possibly how deck/card is operated?
Another thought: I guess I could just code a nav menu and apply it to multiple pages, but it would be nice to hide this from wiki users to they couldn't modify it. Is a custom template option available, even if I'm not an admin? Bah, so much trouble right!!?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.