Hi,
I am evaluating the JIRA PDF View Plugin and I am trying to pull all the information (customfield values, links, change history, attachment) from the subtasks in parent issue's PDF view. I am using JIRA 4.0.1 for evaluating this plugin.
Is there any way to pull the subtask information in the PDF?
Hi Naren!
Any issue can return its subtasks using the following getter:
Collection<Issue> getSubTaskObjects()
Using that, the iteration in Velocity looks something like this:
# assume that you have the parent issue available in $issue #foreach($subTask in $issue.subTaskObjects) <fo:block>$subTask.summary</fo:block> #end
Hi, you also try to use free add-on: https://bitbucket.org/amarkelov/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-templator/wiki/Home
and use
#foreach($subTask in $issue.getSubTaskObjects())
<anyblock>$subTask.summary</
<code>anyblock
#end
Thanks Ferenc. I am looking into it. But I am experiencing some errors while embedding attachments for issues by setting #set($embedAttachments = false).
Also I wanted to fetch the table grid data from cusomfield of type Table Grid Editor in the PDF format.
I am not able to embed the attachments or see the table grid view data in the PDF format due to following error. Can you please shed some information on this error.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and
inform them of this bug.
Details:
-------
org.apache.velocity.exception.ParseErrorException: Encountered "'environment', " at getEncodedBodyFromContent[line
250, column 180]
Was expecting one of:
"[" ...
"{" ...
<STRING_LITERAL> ...
"true" ...
"false" ...
<INTEGER_LITERAL> ...
<FLOATING_POINT_LITERAL> ...
<IDENTIFIER> ...
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.evaluate(RuntimeInstance.java:1203)
at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.evaluate(RuntimeInstance.java:1165)
at org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.evaluate(VelocityEngine.java:219)
at com.atlassian.velocity.JiraVelocityManager.getEncodedBodyForContent(JiraVelocityManager.java:81)
at com.midori.jira.plugin.pdfview.renderer.IssuePdfRendererImpl.renderVmToFo(IssuePdfRendererImpl.java:215)
at com.midori.jira.plugin.pdfview.renderer.IssuePdfRendererImpl.render(IssuePdfRendererImpl.java:130)
at com.midori.jira.plugin.pdfview.view.PdfIssueView.getContent(PdfIssueView.java:66)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.issueview.DefaultIssueViewURLHandler.handleRequest(DefaultIssueViewURLHandler.java:181)
at com.atlassian.jira.web.servlet.IssueViewServlet.doGet(IssueViewServlet.java:23)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)
Naren,
Please open a ticket in our support tracker available at https://midori.zendesk.com/and attach your template. (If you are using the default template, then you don't have to attach that, just tell us if that's the case.)
I'll have a look at it, Andrey!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.