Does anyone have an example groovy script for a custom field using ScriptRunner that would display an image/icon with the radio button?
Hi James,
I was checking on https://library.adaptavist.com/ if there is any script covering something similar to what you are requesting, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything.
But I might have missed something, so worth double checking there though. Library has tons of scripts.
If you can't find anything helpful in Library, I would recommend you to reach out to Adaptavist Consultants: https://www.adaptavist.com/atlassian-consulting-services/
They will be able to write you a custom script that covers your need.
Is there a way to accomplish this without using ScriptRunner?For instance, can I put an image in a directory on the server and have a radio/checklist load the image? This can be done with confluence macros but I'm not sure how to do this in Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.