We are facing the problem with Roadmap Planner. In edit mode it looks promising:
But after saving changes the chart looks like this:
Is it known? Is there any replacement for it you could advise?
Setup:
Confluence Server 6.15.2
Chrome and Firefox
Hi @Szymon F
This is strange but I have a possible idea.
Is it possible, that you have any custom CSS or custom HTML?
I was able to fake this behaviour with CSS:
Can you check this?
Thanks, Dominic
As a default value I have 20px, when changed to 0px looks great.
How it can happen? How I could be able to change it for everyone within organization?
Can you check 2 things:
These are the only two options I can imagine has to be customized by someone. So yes, it is possible to change the style for everyone in the organisation
Regards, Dominic
All set, in the Stylesheet I changed, according to your post, margin from 20px to 0px. Now it works like a charm. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.