I used to use the page break macro regularly in my confluence pages, but since Confluence did a recent update, I know longer have the page break macro. Is there a way to bring it back or an equivalent macro?
Hi @Jenna Dowdle ,
You are correct. I checked mine and no, it is not there. I did, however find a page that describes making a page break macro which also references a Confluence improvement issue that says they are not going to do it.
Hope this helps.
HiWe have migrated from confluence server to confluence cloud this month and are in need to have a successor. But your description is not available anymore as described here (how to prepare a user macro):
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-create-a-page-break-function-in-confluence-to-control-pagination-in-pdf-exports-735943076.html?_ga=2.112501186.710719294.1587473550-276560605.1585133107 and here that Atlassian has discontinued the feature
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65774?_ga=2.74616276.710719294.1587473550-276560605.1585133107&error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=52d44470-76e3-40f8-8a9a-3aa19895877d
To be able to use the pdf export the pagebreak is really needed. Any ideas?
Lukas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.