the following link <https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf72/confluence-server-documentation-982322439.html> appears blank in IE11 but works fine in Chrome. Can anyone explain this please?
It looks like there are some errors thrown by Scroll Viewport (both in Chrome & IE11):
Maybe these errors are just too much for ye olde IE to handle.
I've submitted a support request with K15t to let them know. For now you should probably just use Chrome instead. (Well, not only for now - but probably you should ditch IE11 completely if you get the chance 😅)
Cheers,Sven
Any response on this Sven from K15t? Use of IE is pretty much mandatory for some reason in our organisation.
I raised a support ticket and they looked at this thread but you're correct: seems like nothing has happened so far. The problem is that they will probably also have to raise a ticket with Atlassian as I'm not sure whether they have a way to contact someone about this directly. Nevertheless, might make sense if you also raise a ticket.
Hi Sven, not sure why the K15t support website? This is just from a general Confluence screen link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.