Hello guys, insert / into a page and the choice Files & images appears.
I click it and nothing happens.
Why ? please help, as it simply does nothing and provides no indication of what the problem is.
Thanks,
Hi @cathy.c
can you give us a little bit more information.
Is it Cloud or Server?
Did you try to Drag and Drop a file?
Can you save the page?
Hello Fabienne,
Server based.
Drop image into what? There is nothing there.
I have seen what you refer to, on another persons Confluence, but it does not work for me.
See below images.
thanks for the information. From your pic it seems like it's not on-premise (server) but Cloud solution because of the usage of '/' in the new editor.
Did you try to put in the Pic using the pic from the bar?Does this work?
How do you click? Using your mouse or Enter? I made the experience that this sometimes makes a problem.
Drag and Drop I meant just take a pic from your explorer and drag it with your mouse in your site in editor mode. This is a really fast method.
Hello,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.