Hi,
I'm going to bundle a few questions into one question, since they are all somehow connected.
1st: Confluence-JIRA linking
Is it possible to trigger the Create JIRA issue dialog via link or - even better - automatically after creating a new page in Confluence? Up until now I'm doing a manual bi-directional link using a (kind of dirty) user macro, which creates a new JIRA issue at click, gets the current page id, inserts the id as a label into the newly created issue and - with another macro - displays all issues using this exact label on the Confluence page owning the id. This is OK, if your creating multiple issues from one page but it's kind of ugly, if you only create one issue. The good looking JIRA-link (with summary, status, issuetype display) would be much nicer.
*Create JIRA issue code snippet*
@{code}## @param ProjectID:type=string|required=true|desc=Die ID des Projekts, in welchem der Vorgang erstellt werden soll.
## @param LinkText:type=string|required=true
## @param IssueTypeID:type=string|required=true
#set($user=$action.getRemoteUser())
#set($baseurl=$req.getContextPath())
#set($link="https://jira.XXXXXX.eu/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=$paramProjectID&issuetype=$paramIssueTypeID&summary=$content.getTitle()&description=Die+genaue+Beschreibung+der+Story+ist+im+Wiki+zu+finden+unter+https://wiki.XXXXXX.eu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=$content.getIdAsString()&labels=$content.getParent().getTitle().replace(' ', '_')&labels=$content.getIdAsString()&reporter=$user.name"){code}
*List JIRA issue code snippet*
@{code}## @noparams
#set($macro1 = "{jiraissues:url=https://jira.XXXXXX.eu/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?jqlQuery=labels=")
#set($label = $content.getIdAsString())
#set($macro2 = "&tempMax=1000|cache=off}")
#set($macroFinal = $macro1 + $label + $macro2)
$action.getHelper().renderConfluenceMacro($macroFinal){code}
2nd: Confluence-Confluence linking
I'm trying to "one-time" create a page - manually or, if possible, automatically - from another page using some parameters submitted via link. Sadly I'm only able to create and link a new, BLANK page or create - but not link - a new page with a given template. I'm further on not able to submit any labels to the new page ... at least all I've tried did not work.
*Using a template, but not linking the new page - Code snippet*
{code}
## @param SpaceKey:type=string|required=true
## @param DestinationParentID:type=string|required=true
## @param TemplateID:type=string|required=true
#set($baseurl = "$req.getContextPath()")
#set($newpagename=$content.getTitle())
<a href="$baseurl/pages/createpage-entervariables.action?spaceKey=$paramSpaceKey&fromPageId=$paramDestinationParentID&title=$newpagename&templateId=$paramTemplateID&linkCreation=true">HIER</a>
{code}
Any help here would really be appreciated.