Hello,
Just started to learn the power of Butler and automation.
Situation:
Copying a Card (with a Due Date ) from Board 1 to Board 2.
How to:
Setup a Rule in Board 2 where when I copy a Card with a Due Date from Board 1 to Board 2 - the Due Date on Board 2 should be moved "back" by 3 days.
Say on Board 1 - Card 1 is due April 25, 2020
When I copy Card 1 to Board 2 - it should be due April 22, 2020.
Most of the functions under Butler "Rules" move the Due Date "forward" in time. I can't find a function that will let me move the Due Date "backward" in time. Custom Field is the closest - with a "Plus" or "Minus" - "x" number of days. But I can't seem to get that to work.
Hope my inquiry is clear.
Thanks,
Bryan D.