There a need to have more than one product owners for a team. How do we handle this?
Hello @[deleted]
Welcome to the community.
We have the same scenario in my team, we are several produc owner.
Each epic belong to a PO, so we can clearly identify wich team will work on those issues.
Hope this helps.
Use a custom field of type multi-user picker to name more than one person as a product owner.
Generally though, most people don't have this problem - product owners tend to be aligned with projects rather than issues, with a PO often "owning" several projects and some projects having more than one. A good PO will be monitoring all their projects, whether shared with other POs or not.
Thanks for your response!
Thanks for your instruction! I'm new to Jira so I'm familiar with where I would find the "customer field type multi-user picker". Would you please share with me a screen shot? Thank you very much for your help.
Tuan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.