Hi,
is the new issue view (https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/what-is-the-new-jira-issue-view/?_ga=2.200793452.339287952.1587116741-896021599.1565181096) implemented in Jira Server too.
If yes, it seems that I am not able to find it.
If no, when will it be implemented?
Regards
Leander
Hi @Leander Bretschger ,
this view is only available on Jira Cloud. This is because the teams developping Jira Server and Jira Cloud products are different and have different roadmaps : sometime, features will only be available for Server or Cloud.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Leander Bretschger,
The document you listed is for Jira Cloud, and as far as I know, the new issue view is a work in progress for Cloud only right now. I took a look at jira.atlassian.com and I didn't see anything that would indicate that there are any plans to bring that to server anytime soon.
That being said, your version is listed as 4.8, and if this is accurate I do know that there was an extensive UI update to Jira Server which was done in version 8.x. You might want to consider upgrading to a more recent version which would give you an updated look and feel.
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-software/introducing-jira-software-8-0
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-0-x-release-notes-957981626.html
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
we use Jira Server 8.7.1 and the corresponding Jira Service Desk seems to be 4.7.1.
Upgrade to 8.8 and 4.8 is at this point not possible due to plugin incompatability.
thx
are there any apps that provide basic functionalities like moving issue web panels from left to right to get a clearer view for my desk agents?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.