[XX@XXX bin]# ./start-bitbucket.shThe JRE_HOME environment variable is not defined correctlyThis environment variable is needed to run this programEdit set-jre-home.sh and define JRE_HOME
Startup has been aborted
Hi @nancy_d_matthews ,
the error message says to check the JRE_HOME setting in set-jre-home.sh file, can you have a look at it and make sure it's the correct value ?
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Yes!
This has been working and until yesterday as I try to start the server.
The PATH is set to the jre home inside the bitbucket folder.
JRE_HOME="/home/appadmin/atlassian/bitbucket/5.10.1/jre/bin"
And others like tomcat uses:
$JAVA_HOME =/app/appadmin/java1.8/jre1.8.0_231
did you change anything since yesterday ? From what I can see the JRE_HOME is correctly set but it might be because the JRE location has changed.
Also, can you let me know how you're starting Bitbucket ? Is it from the command line, or a init.d script or something else ?
Nothing has been changed.
I use ./start-bitbucket.sh from the command line on the bin directory for the start.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.