Hi All,
I am stuck with a concern related to the issue security levels. I have 3 types of users A) Internal users
Business Users C) Clients. Internal users are a part of multiple Security Levels - 'Internal', Business and Clients, where in Business Users are a part of Security levels - Business and Clients.
The problem I am facing is that whenever a Business user opens a ticket, it is by default moved to 'Business' Security Level which is blocking the Clients to see the tickets. In such cases, JIRA admins are manually changing the security level to make sure Clients can see the tickets. Even though the Business users are selecting Client security level from the issue create screen, the issue still is opened against Business Security level.
How to change this behavior? Or how does JIRA determine which security level to apply when a user belongs to multiple groups.