I have installed script runner from:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
and I am using the Built In scripts to bulk import custom field options for a Select List as explained in:
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-BulkImportCustomFieldValues
The problem I am facing is that after the script runs and imports the options, in the Single Select the options arent in the order I provided during the import.
For example, this is the list I provided during import:
Alpha - A
Beta - B
Development - D
Early Install - E
Limited Production - L
Production - P
But this is the order of options I see after the import:
Alpha - A
Beta - B
Production - P
Early Install - E
Limited Production - L
Development - D
When I have more than 30 options, the order of the options is even more random.
How do I make sure that the options in the Single Select are in the order I provide during import using Script Runner?