I would like to be able to organize my long list of filters into a filing system. Is there any mechanism to do that within Jira? It is cumbersome to scroll through the list and very time consuming.
I'm afraid there's no way to structure or categorise filters (yet)
Hi @Cheryl Purcell
There is no way to organise filters into folders. Could you tell us a bit more what those filters do? I'm trying to understand why you have so many filters - possibly you are doing something that can be done in a different way to resolve your problem.
I had the same question as a Jira admin, my use case being creating a bunch of different custom filters for users. While the workaround I'm using isn't within Jira, it may help others. I simply made some bookmark folders in my chrome browser to nest folders with filter links inside. Hope this helps!
Good idea! Thanks for the tip
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.